soundtrack

Sunday, December 30, 2012

30 December 2012 | 7:55pm

woke up in the morning and had breakfast with beloved daddy and sister.
when im inside the car with daddy , i dont know why , theres always a silence between us , there werent a fight going on , it just , a total silence , a wide gap between him and I ?
went to yew lee and ate keow toeh soup , yum yum .

afternoon,
i dont know why , theres something wrong between him and i .
well now this is a different him , he was so called " my lover " ( thats what we called him between my sisters instead of just saying out his name ). this few days, we just , gone speechless , is it just me or does he even realize theres something fishy?
one day, i went out tesco with my sister , i tried to tell her the problem , hoping for a resolution from her.but something just hit me , is it that im just too serious on him?
you know , i am the mood-will-just-drop-suddenly-and-mean type of girl.
and he is just an ordinary-and-simple-minded type of boy.
are we even meant to be together or not?
i think i just get too serious on him , he is cheerful and happy all along , and i just freak out and get myself a bad day.
he was not to be blamed, it was me all along.
sometimes i just couldnt tolerate a simple thing.
why is this happening on me?
it isnt like i was on pms ~!
urgh, seriously , i need to change my temper!
but him , i dont know.
is this relationship right?
i know at the beginning, but somehow now i'm kinda lost what i am after at.
he is fine, caring  , and cheerful .
no worries in his life.
but me?  i freak out alot , i can  be happy at the first second , and moody or grumpy at the next minute.
is this even normal?
after i threw my temper on him , i regretted immediately.
but sometimes i even feel that this is a right thing to do , seriously , imma a crazy girl.

even if i threw my temper on him , he still smiles and wait for me .
i dont want to treat him like that anymore,
is there any resolution?
sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment