soundtrack

Friday, April 12, 2013

7 days before impact.

7 days until the doomsday....

alright im just kidding , ain't going to die !
but yet , its the new chapter of my life.
new environment ,surroundings, people and etc.
i was fine all along,until today, when i look back those photos in my smart phone photo album .
my pet dog , buddy,
damn, im so going to miss him !
he had this skin disease ( might due to his hyperactive at outdoor ) which always comes back and gives me a headache!

grandma. my grandma is going to be alone, not really alone , but .... she needs companion.she needs people to hear her thoughts , complaints , duh , the maid and etc.
after i leave , i might hardly get to see her , dont blame me for thinking things negatively , life is out of predictions , we never know what happen next.......im going to miss her too, very , very much.
i will not caught her climbing up and down doing stuff that she shouldnt do ...
i will not able to see her dozing off when she was watching her hokkien dramas.
i will not able to hear her silly stories .
she was always there for me , before and after my mum left.
luckily , before my mother left, she gave me a ability , to be more mature.
i get to know how loving my grandma is , although she is grumpy and careless a lil ,( and annoying .. hehe) but , she loves me and my sisters very much !

2nd person to thank is, my mother's sister in law , my aunt!
she loves and cares me alot....after my mother passed away, she had to take care of us , and makes dinner /lunch for us.
cooking dinner is a very big,big stress!!!!
when you are a mother and you have to cook for your family , may god bless you!
i never know cooking can be so stressful , and especially you got a choosy family member.
you have to think what to cook , what not to cook...etc...

i really hope the "thing" is real....so i dont have to leave them.....
i can watch over my grandmother ..my dad...and my pup !
i cant let go ..... but my mother's friend told me..: this is life.

yes, this is life, but not i wanted. i want everyone to be happy and safe.
how can i make sure that when i  am so far away from them?

my grandmother makes me worried nowadays..
i realised that she started to be forgetful...and weak....
she definitely needs someone!
please mother , if you saw this, make miracle happens...grandma's age now is meant for enjoying, not suffering...
i cant help it...
i cant leave my family ...
why do i have to go so far?
why all of this have to happen?
seriously , why , why mummy had to go first?
after she left, everything was a mess.
and peaceful....not happy , but sadness everywhere....

all i can do now..is appreciate them...before i go ..
i love you, every single of you . god, please watch over my father , my grandmother , and my relatives.
is these all your challenge? just put it on me , but not them.
especially my grandma...
she cant take it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment